1. That’s about Rs. 75,24,05,400 in Indian currency.
3. Wonder what difference it made up there.
4. Do you think they have a favourite?
5. That’s a massive amount of money. When you try converting it, this is what you get: 9405067500000.00. That’s nine thousand four hundred six crores and seventy five lakhs!
7. Imagine that massive a water body just floating around.
8. Magnificent Saturn.
9. Stuff fairy tales are made of.
15. If you compress the time from the Big Bang to the present in a single year then:
January 1st -The Big Bang occurred.
January 10th -The first Star was born.
January 13th – First small galaxy.
March 15th – The Milky way formed, but not the Sun.
August 31st – The Sun was born (that’s approximately 4.5 billion years ago)
The Earth was born from a disk of gas and dust orbiting the new born Sun. Repeated collisions produced a glowing ball. The Earth was quite unstable in the beginning. But,
Sept 21st – Life began (3.5 billion years ago)
November 9th – Life was breathing, moving, eating. We owe a lot to those early microbes. They invented sexual reproduction.
December 17th – Life came from water to land.
December 28th – The first flower blossomed.
6:24 am, December 30th – An asteroid hit earth and wiped out dinosaurs that could endanger the survival of homo sapiens on earth (60 million years ago)
For the first time in the history of the universe the conditions were just good enough for humans.
11:59:46 pm December 31st – All recorded history occupies these last 14 seconds.
We learned how to cultivate crops, tame animals, astronomy, mathematics, and painting. About 13 seconds ago, we invented writing.
Moses was born 7 seconds ago.
Buddha – 6 seconds ago.
Jesus – 5 seconds ago.
Muhammad – 3 seconds ago.
A second ago we discovered that Earth is not the centre of the universe
And just when that second was about to finish, we reached the Moon.
Every person you have ever heard of, met, loved, hated, kissed, and reproduced with, lives in those 14 seconds.